I am interrupting our regular programming for this very important post reserved for the year that was. 2014 has come and gone, but I still have yet to write my goodbyes.
I feel that
this the previous year passed by very quickly. I wasn’t able to keep up. Wasn’t it just yesterday that I was writing my goodbyes to 2013? I knew 2014 would be a wonderful year, but it gave me more than I expected.
I found this Chinese Zodiac thingie while on vacation. I just had to take a photo of it and see if it would come true. Let’s take a look at it closely, shall we?
“Those born under the year of the snake can look forward to a fruitful year as the signs of career, money and people relationship is strong. 2014 is a year for forward planning. You can take the year to explore new knowledge and skill.”
Career / Money
People relationship is good so do not be surprised if you are promoted in 2014 with a boost in your salary. Hard work is important and you will go far. Money luck is strong in 2014 with your wealth generated from your career. Ising your intellectual skill you can plan for a new project or investment to gather more wealth in 2014. – CHECK!
Snake people need to exercise and maintain proper diet in 2014. While there isn’t anything majorly bad, there can be issues leading to heart and urinary system problem. Elderly Snake people should avoid traveling during the summer period. Do have enough sleep and eat properly. – I haven’t written about my health issues in detail but yeah, I do have heart issues at the moment. I am required to exercise and maintain a proper diet. Nothing major but if left unattended, it might cause more issues in the future.
Single snake people can look forward to a new partner in 2014. Take time to join social activities and surround ourself with friends and you will be amazed by the result. For married snake couple, you will have a wonderful and deeper marriage life in 2014. Be loyal and truthful always. – I can say that this is true for us too … (Mr. A is also a snake person!)
If the above photo is our basis, I can say that we really did rock 2014. But it went by so fast. Too fast. Time really flies when you’re having fun. To summarize this year:
- We went back home to the Philippines for vacation
- I was able to cross out some items on my bucket list
- Had my first ever wall climbing experience (again, another thing to cross out)
- I had a redesign … actually it was a blog reboot!
- This is also the year I started Blogger in Focus
- We took B to Dubai Mall Aquarium — I ended up enjoying it more. LOL
- We watched Disney on Ice – I got emotional!
- I was able to meet a well-known travel blogger – Michael Hodson
- We celebrated B’s 3rd Birthday – I made cake and cookies with the help of Abi (Cuddles and Crumbs)
- We had a nice trip to Al Ain – We visited Al Ain Oasis, Green Mubazzarah, Jebel Hafeet and Al Ain Zoo
- I got the chance to watch Illusionists 2.0 – awesome, awesome show!
- I reminisced my time in Al Riqqa Road with B – fun times!
Next thing I know it’s already Christmas! The brother is back and everything was a blur after that. To welcome the new year, we just stayed at home — as usual.
We watched the Burj Khalifa show at home since we did not want to be stuck in that area after the show.
So here’s to a brand new year! Thank you, 2014. You have been amazing!!
Dear 2015, Top that!