Just about a week ago, we lost our dear PG (that’s our car …) She has been having problems lately and when the accident happened, we decided to just let her go.
So now, we are actually looking for a new car. We haven’t decided yet but a definite factor is the price point. We want a safe and reliable car that is also affordable. Aside from that, it would not hurt if the car is elegant, has a lot of leg room (because, you know, tall people problems!) and a beautiful interior.
Would you believe that such car exists? Well, yes! Have you seen the new Volkswagen 2012 Passat? Isn’t it gorgeous?
Owning a German engineered car has never been so easy, and it doesn’t have to bust out your savings too! Here are some more of the amazing features of the Passat:
- 6 Airbags: Driver’s and front passenger airbag, curtain airbag system for front and rear passengers including side airbags front
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Overhead storage compartment for sunglasses
- Bluetooth incl. voice control
- Air conditioning “Climatronic” dual zone with electric regulation and airquality sensor
- Central locking with radio remote control
- Cruise control system (CCS) electronic
- Auto headlamp activation inclusive “Coming Home” and “Leaving Home”
- Radio “RCD 310” AM/FM, CD MP3 / WMA readable, 6 speakers
- Petrol: 2,5 l 125 kW (170 bhp)
- 6-speed automatic (tiptronic)
I’m not a very technical person so I can’t really explain more. But Volkswagen is a trusted brand that delivers. If we do decide to go get another car, we will definitely check out the 2012 Passat. It fits the budget. Fits the family!
This is a sponsored post however all views are mine.