- Neutrogena Shimmer Sheers – Weightless shimmer highlights for cheeks, eyes and lips. So versatile!!
- Rimmel Lash Maxxx – 3x lash multiplying effect waterproof mascara.
- Miss Berlin (M.B.) Permanent Eyeliner Pen – I love working with eyeliner pens..I find it easier!
- Palmer‘s Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion (50 ml)
- John Richmond Viva Rock eu de toilette – it was a bit strong for me in the beginning, but I ended up loving it because it worked really well with my chemistry. Fruity and musky scent … I’d say its mature but not “old”
- Office Cosmetics – Lipstick (ZR04) – its a moistening and moisture locking lipstick. Honestly, I have not heard of Office Cosmetics (but I don’t know much about make up so… carry on), this is definitely a first for me. The color looks orangey to me, but reviews on the internetz say its a red lip color.
Did you like this post? Subscribe to my RSS Feed, Like my Facebook Page!
or follow me on Twitter for instant updates!
Bringing out the girl in me through beauty blogging.
Notice to readers: If you are reading this content on a different website, other than http://www.shoutingwind.com, then you are reading a STOLEN content.