|A little burnt at the bottom 🙁|
Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies
3/4 C Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 stick Crisco Butter Flavor Shortening Sticks or 1/2 c Butter Flavor Shortening
1 1/4 C firmly packed brown sugar
3 Tbsps Milk
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
1 Large Egg
1 3/4 C Pillsbury Best All Purpose Flour (I used a different brand though)
3/4 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 tsp Salt
- Heat the oven to 375F.
- Combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Add egg and beat untill blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda and Salt. Add to creamed mixture at low speed and mix till blended.
- Drop by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheet.
- Flatten sligthly in a criss-cross pattern with a fork.
- Bake one baking sheet at a time for 7 – 8 minutes or until set and just beginning to brown.
- Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet
- Remove cookies to colling racks to cool completely.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.