Please note of the update from Turkish Consulate General in Dubai. My original post is dated 2013, I cannot guarantee that the same process still applies. Kindly check with the Consulate. Thank you.
UPDATE 2: Check the below comment for an update as per the experience of one of our Kabayan. Thanks!
Whew! Finally found the chance to do a proper blog post! I was so drained from that trip … in a good way. I will be making several posts about Turkey because one is not enough. Let me start from the very beginning!
HOW TO APPLY FOR VISA
Since I am Filipino, I needed to apply for visa. Imagine my stress when I received the email that I need to go to Turkish Consulate in Dubai to get my visa … four days before the trip! Normally, visa processing would take 3 – 5 working days. I still did not get my hotel and airline booking so basically I do not have any other documentation with me. Anyhow, here’s what you need when applying for visa:
- Application Form (Download Here).
- Passport (must be valid at least 6 months during the time of application)
- Passport copy (With Dubai visa copy)
- One passport sized photo
- NOC from sponsor
- Copy of confirmed flight and hotel booking
- 3 months bank statement
- Salary Certificate
- Application Fee (AED 220)
- Turkish Consulate is located at the 8th floor of World Trade Center Building. (Map)
- The Consulate opens at 830 am. Be there early because they only accept 60 tokens/transactions per day.
- Turkish Visa collection starts from 1 – 2 pm (on your appointed collection date)