Ohai!! I still can’t believe its October already. I feel so unproductive (blog-wise)!
Here’s a quick update, in bullet points — because that’s how it is for me right now. Everything in bullet points. *sigh*
- We went to Switzerland, I’m sure you’ve heard. (If not, then follow my Instagram and Facebook. I get to update those more regularly, especially Instagram!)
- It was amazing! I have lots of stories and photos to share. Let me just arrange my thoughts and do some photo editing (more like, re-sizing and putting watermarks coz I do not know how to use Photoshop, lol!)
- I still have a lot of stuff in my draft folders … the ones from our US trip and some staycation reviews. (mental note: I need to get those done!)
- I won a contest from Weesha’s World and got some nice lingerie from TKD. I’ll post my experience soon (I hope sooner than later!!)
- On health matters, I still can’t get the excess weight off. I have been eating the right food but the problem is that I don’t “move” as much I need to. The good thing about Switzerland is that I was able to hit my goal (10,000 steps/day) everyday! Now, if only I could do the same here.
- Blake started school. We had a very short adjustment phase (read: separation anxiety attacks) but we got over it quickly. YAY!
- Someone at work resigned so it’s extra stressful. Work load adjustments and all.
- I got myself a calligraphy set. (not sure how I can fit this new hobby in my busy “schedule”, I’m not even done with my coloring phase!)
There’s a lot that I want to do but (real) life is taking over. I need to reassess myself and do something about this situation once and for all. Changes will happen, people. Watch out for it.