Excuse me for the brain farts …
* It’s September!! September 2014 (I know I’m stating the obvious!!) What the?? Where did the time go?
* Filipinos love the “-ber” months because we start counting the days till Christmas starting today. LOL! Is it weird that we do that? We actually skip Halloween and All Saints Day and all other holidays in between.
* It’s B’s birth month!! She’s turning 3 and because I am so organized (not!!), I haven’t started planning. I don’t even know what we’re going to do this year.
* Cake. There’s going to be cake, definitely. She actually wants two cakes. She likes this:
(Photos grabbed from Tazzy Cakes … if only they have a branch in Dubai. 😀 )
She really loves this Pocoyo cake! Always asks me to “see Pocoyo cake on phone”. I don’t know any (reasonably priced) cake makers in Dubai. The ones I’ve seen were disasters. Imagine: Elmo cake… but it actually looks like a cross between a blob and a red Jabba the Hut!!
Any recos for cake?
* And again I am torn if we should make a party for B or just save up for a quick family getaway. If you’ve read my blog, you’d know that I have had this dilemma ever since and I always end up having a mini birthday party at home. LOL. (You can read B’s birthday DIY birthday parties here and here).
* It’s 114 days till Christmas!!
mom of 2. the wiper of boogers. eater of leftovers. milk bar extraordinaire. not an early bird. not a night owl. always the exhausted pigeon. enjoying the wellness journey through essential oils.