The Entertainer has enjoyed phenomenal growth over the years and this time they are going high tech! They have just recently launched their awesome app, and I was lucky enough to be the first to try. The launch was held at Story Rooftop Lounge in Holiday Inn Express, Media City. (Awesome view over there, by the way! You must try their brunch — Download the app and redeem the offer!)
The app was explained to me by Mr. David Ashford, E-business and Information Director at The Entertainer. Whoa!! This is a free app native to iOS, Android and Blackberry 10 platforms. Windows platform is still being developed and will be released on January 2014.
“Our customers are always on the go and therefore in need of a spontaneous yet convenient way to redeem their Entertainer vouchers. The new Entertainer mobile app answers both these needs by providing customers with the same great variety of offers from our quality merchants that the Entertainer books have on a global basis.” – Donna Benton, Founder and CEO of the Entertainer.
The Entertainer App
What I like about it:
- It’s a free app. Download it now and get five to eight complimentary offers for November and more offers in December. (Seriously, download it now!)
- User friendly. You don’t have to be a tech geek to find your way through the app.
- It has a savings tracker! You can now see how much you have actually saved.
- You don’t have to carry the book around. No more forgetting the vouchers at home or in the car!
- It’s quick, its easy. You can make reservations immediately on your phone.
- You see what offers are near you since you can sort it by proximity.
- Download the app now and get 15% discount on the 2014 Entertainer mobile packages.
See more photos of the event HERE. (all photos are from the official Entertainer FB page).
This is not a paid post. I am not connected to The Entertainer. All views and opinions are mine.