I’m raving about a new product!
For the past week, I’ve been using Clavelina Nourishing Cream. So far, I’m in love with it!
It has Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Vitamin E. Tell me that’s not a good combo?!
From the brochure:
- Olive Oil: is very gentle and non-irritating even on the most sensitive of skin. The main benefits are that it does not clog pores, it smoothens skin texture and softens skin due to its intrinsic antioxidant properties, has vitamin E and oleic acid, which are both beneficial to the skin. Olive oil’s oleic acid helps to soften the skin.
- Shea Butter: A well-known moisturizing and lifting ingredient, which helps to penetrate the skin rapidly and effectively delivering skin cells the hydration they need to maintain sustenance.
- Vitamin E: A powerful anti-oxidant that helps to protect the skin against the abuse of the elements, repairs the skin cells, and improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Enriched with Olive Oil , Shea Butter, and Vitamin E
- Intensively hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Repairs the damaged and dry skin cells
- Actively restores the skin elasticity
- Long lasting protection and moisture
- Perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin
It is recommended to use Clavelina Nourishing Cream at night to restore the skin’s elasticity and moisture. I use it any time of the day. Also, it does wonders for my elbows and dry heel! It’s a miracle in a tube. HAH!!
- I love the way it smells! (although maybe the scent can be toned down a bit…just a bit)
- It really leaves my skin soft and moisturized.
- I don’t need a lot of this product to feel it “working”. Just a small amount goes a long way.
- Clavelina is absorbed quickly and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling. ♥ ♥
I highly recommend this product especially if you have dry skin.
This product was given to me by the company for consideration. However, this review is purely my own opinion based on my experience with the product. I was not paid to do this post. For more info, check out my disclosure policy.