The Liebster Award is given to new upcoming bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers and passed along to other bloggers who meet the same criteria.
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
- I love swimming but I get freaked out whenever something touches my feet/legs when swimming in sea.
- As a kid, I watched zombie movies a lot. As I grew older, I became jumpy!
- I’m a klutz.
- I’m not good at remembering faces or connecting names to faces.
- I have always wanted to be in a play, but
- I have stage fright.
- I used to be a tour guide
- I have big tonsils (according to the throat doctor)
- When I was 6, A talent scout asked my mom if I could try out for a TV commercial, Mom said no. :/
- I’m learning new things about myself everyday.
- I’m in love with my baby.
- What was the most spiritual moment of your life? – Every time something big (good or bad) happens and I am reminded that I have no control over my life.
- What remains your most outrageous buy? – I’m not really a fan of “branded” (read: expensive) items so what I consider outrageous are those little cheap things that I never used. hehe
- What do you do when the kids are napping? – I try to catch up with the blogging or catch some zzzz as well.
- What would your dream vacation be? – Any vacation that I wouldn’t have to think of the “expenses” 🙂
- What film makes you cry the most? – P.S. I love you, gets to me everytime
- How do you handle the stress that comes with being a parent? – I take “me” breaks
- What moment do you most look forward to with your child, everyday? – our “conversations”, even if she doesn’t talk yet
- How do you indulge in some ‘me’ time? – me time is coffee with girl friends or a book in the toilet. anything that means not having to take care of some one else.
- Do you like to cook? What’s your signature dish? – I like cooking but I have no signature dish… yet.
- What is your happiest childhood memory? – Having fun with my parents and siblings…
- Is there something you secretly wish for everyday? – that my baby would have a good life (financially, emotionally .. etc)
- What’s your favorite pastime? – watching TV, reading a book,
- Who is your biggest inspiration in life? – My mom
- What would be your dream job? – A job that would let me stay at home and earn a lot
- What’s your favorite holiday of the year? – Christmas
- What’s your go-to comfort food? – Chicken Sopas and Ginataang Halo Halo
- How would you define your blogging style? – anything goes — if there’s such a style. 🙂
- What gives you purpose in life? – My Baby
- What was the destination of your last vacation? – I went home in the Philippines .. i miss home
- Do you dread getting older? – yes. yes because I want to be “there” for my child(ren) and I still want to do a lot of things.
- What would be a perfect way for you to spend your birthday? – To spend it alone on the beach with a good book
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you pick? – In LA with my parents or somewhere in Europe
- What was your reaction when you found out that you’re going to be a mommy?
- How did you break the news to your family?
- What’s your favorite dish?
- If you can go back in time, what would you change?
- What would you say to your 16 yr old self?
- Do you believe that people change?
- Do you believe in second chances?
- Would you want to have your child grow up “like you”?
- What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned?
- Why do you blog?
- What’s your favorite quote?