Anyway, I decided to change that last year. The (very) small tree is now retired. I bought a bigger tree at Day to Day. It’s about 3 or 4 feet for 55 AED. Not bad at all! While last year it was Red and White, I decided to go Red and Gold this time. (I will take a photo of the tree later … don’t expect much! )
Speaking of Christmas and all, I still have to buy presents!! And I mean I need to really make an effort because my nephews are here. I guess one of the reasons why we never really celebrated Christmas is because there are no children in the house. This year its different. And its fun. And stressful … but fun. LOLS!
Speaking of presents, here is my wish list. I don’t care if I don’t get them (but .. hint hint!!) It’s fun to have a list so … here goes:
– JAWBONE UP – I have been wanting to get this for myself. It tracks your sleep patterns and for how long, it tracks your activities (how many steps you’ve done, etc) and you can log what you eat and track the nutritional info. That’s one smart gadget! [update: bought this myself just after Christmas!]
– iPHONE CASE – my iphone case is now totally useless. I still want a waterproof / shock proof case coz I’m so clumsy. [Update: My sister gave me this case when we went for vacation – Feb 2014]
– A PROPER CAMERA – I really need a good camera for blogging purposes. The iPhone is just not enough. [Update: Finally bought myself a proper camera in Jan 2014]
– A WALLET – I don’t care what brand, I just need a new wallet. LOLS. [Update: My brother gave me a wallet for Christmas!!]
– HANDBAG [Update: I bought myself a bag as Mother’s Day gift to myself – May 2014]
– SHOES [Update: bought a couple of shoes and some were gifted to me! – Feb 2014]
– MAKE UP & BRUSHES [Update: Got some makeup as gifts and I bought a couple of brushes]
oooppps, I’m getting carried away!! So, what’s on your wish list?