Heya!! It’s been a hectic week for me, both at work and at home. I’ve decided that it’s going to be another DIY party for B. Just a few friends and neighbors over, no biggie. I am excited because I’m going to do something I’ve wanted to try for a long time now BUT I’m keeping it a secret at the moment. I don’t want to jinx it. 😀 I’ll update you on the party planning in another post.
Meanwhile, here’s my Top Searches for August:
- eos lip balm – I’m no expert but I made a post on how to fix EOS lip balm. This keyword search is consistently on top!
- bra concerting clip in dubai – No idea what the searcher is looking for but I do have a post on Bra Converters.
- long champ le pliage christman pony 2011 – what’s a “christman?” 😀 Maybe they’re looking for this Longchamp le Pliage post.
- eid ul fitr 2014 – Happy Eid everyone!
- www.dubai pcg.check appointment.com – Here’s how you go about passport renewal and appointments.
- rebonding hair for conditioner – oh, this confused me big time!
- dubai pcg passport appointment portal – Whoops, see number 5.
- how to collect philippine passport after renewal – Here’s the Philippine passport collection in Dubai post.
- china glaze chipping – hmmm, this one is tough coz nail polishes do chip, regardless of the brand.
- how long it takes for turkey visa dubai – Here’s my post for obtaining Turkish Visa in Dubai – for Filipinos … it usually takes 3 – 5 working days to get your visa.
Check out last month’s top searches. I’m going to do this monthly because it’s kinda fun to see what kinds of searches people type in to land on my blog. 😀